Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Begin at the beginning-and go on till you come to the end ; then stop. LCarroll - Alice's Adventures in Wonderland



be⋅gin⋅ning

[bi-gin-ing]
–noun
1.an act or circumstance of entering upon an action or state: the beginning of hostilities.
2.the point of time or space at which anything begins:the beginning of the Christian era; the beginning of the route.
3.the first part: the beginning of the book; the beginning of the month.
4.Often, beginnings. the initial stage or part of anything: the beginnings of science.
5.origin; source; first cause: A misunderstanding about the rent was the beginning of their quarrel.
–adjective
6.just formed: a beginning company.
7.first; opening: the beginning chapters of a book.
8.basic or introductory: beginning Spanish.
9.learning the fundamentals: a beginning swimmer.

4 comments:

  1. The picture is of fireworks over the The Monterey Bay last weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so far...it's just me myself and I....Thats a beginning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I posted this....but it didn't seem to stick....

    Still figuring out blogging

    soon I won't be boring!!!!!


    2 COMMENTS:

    ckb said...
    The picture is of fireworks over the The Monterey Bay last weekend.

    SEPTEMBER 9, 2009 8:25 PM
    ckb said...
    so far...it's just me myself and I....Thats a beginning!

    SEPTEMBER 10, 2009 8:47 AM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm reading just failed to post. I throughly enjoy your visuals. LMR

    ReplyDelete